My number keys are assigned, but can they work normally when I press Ctrl + number keys? Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
mmflume

My number keys are assigned, but can they work normally when I press Ctrl + number keys?

28 Mar 2024, 12:09

Hello, I'm a beginner.

For example, I have this script.

Code: Select all

1::
click
Sendinput {control down}{e}{control up}
return

2::
click
send 0
return

If I like them to work as normal number when I use them like Ctrl + 1, Ctrl + 2, is there a way to do it? or is it impossible?
I would appreciate your help.

[Mod edit: Added [code][/code] tags. Please use them yourself when posting code!]
mikeyww

Re: My number keys are assigned, but can they work normally when I press Ctrl + number keys?  Topic is solved

28 Mar 2024, 14:31

Hello,

What happens currently when you combine Ctrl with the number keys? Are your hotkeys activated?

If you are new to AHK, I recommend using its current version, which is v2, instead of this older deprecated version that is no longer developed.
mmflume

Re: My number keys are assigned, but can they work normally when I press Ctrl + number keys?

28 Mar 2024, 14:38

mikeyww wrote:
28 Mar 2024, 14:31
Hello,

What happens currently when you combine Ctrl with the number keys? Are your hotkeys activated?

If you are new to AHK, I recommend using its current version, which is v2, instead of this older deprecated version that is no longer developed.
Thanks for the comment!! I've just tried it again, and it just worked as expected. I think it didn't work because of other things in the program I was using when I tested last time.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”