How to make it so that you can go back a bit of lines from a line farther from it?

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Seoupida

How to make it so that you can go back a bit of lines from a line farther from it?

29 Mar 2024, 08:47

This is the code i need help with (sorry, idk how to put in boxes like other people do, i dont have much experience with forums)
Got it from Spawnova (i think)

Code: Select all

CoordMode,mouse,screen ;tells ahk that any mouse positions will be treated as relative to screen and not the active window
					   ;If you want the mouse to be relative to the window delete this line or change screen to window

r::  ;press f1 to activate hotkey, change to whatever you want
MouseGetPos,x,y ;store the current mouse position as x and y
Click,1283,466 ;click at pos
sleep, 100
Click,768,551
sleep,200
Click,778,682
sleep,6500
Click,768,621
s::
MouseMove,x,y ;move the mouse back to the stored mouse position
return ;return the script to idle
I want to go to line 5 from line 12 (i am very noob at AHK, thats why i cant do it, and i dont have time to learn it)
Sorry if this is AHK 1, again i am very noob at AHK so i cant tell the difference between AHK 1 and AHK 2, if so, move to AHK1 forums or something

[Mod edit: Added [code][/code] tags. Please use them yourself when posting code.]

[Mod action: Topic moved from "Ask for Help (v2)" since this is v1 code.]
boiler

Re: How to make it so that you can go back a bit of lines from a line farther from it?

29 Mar 2024, 09:09

Seoupida wrote: sorry, idk how to put in boxes like other people do
Like this:
add code tags.png
add code tags.png (14.11 KiB) Viewed 79 times

Seoupida wrote: Sorry if this is AHK 1, again i am very noob at AHK so i cant tell the difference between AHK 1 and AHK 2, if so, move to AHK1 forums or something
Yes it is v1 code, so I moved the thread. Since you are that new to AHK, I suggest that you instead use v2, which eliminates what typically makes v1 confusing for most AHK beginners.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”