Pasting in their appropriate fields Topic is solved

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Danta

Pasting in their appropriate fields

12 Oct 2016, 02:15

I have a request i want a script which can paste the copied values into their appropriate fields i have 30 fields in total

the script i want is need be like this(i'm not saying make it for me i don't know how to begin the script, just need some help with how to write the starting point of the script)

First (have a look at the image Image) i want to have all fields in the script and after that i'll copy some excel values (4 cells in total or three goes too) ImageImage after i copied the values it need to paste the values to there appropriate fields

the fields can moved(changed) by tabs or mouseclick

Just give me some hint on how can i store the fields name in ahk script and search for the the particular field when i copied it in clipboard and paste

I'm new to AHK so it is somewhat hard for me to figure it out myself
EkatvaAsura
Xeo786

Re: Pasting in their appropriate fields  Topic is solved

14 Oct 2016, 07:57

"When there is no gravity, there is absolute vacuum and light travel with no time" -Game changer theory
JJohnston2

Re: Pasting in their appropriate fields

14 Oct 2016, 15:06

Have you read any of the help files? What is your development environment?

I would suggest downloading SciTE4AutoHotkey (or a similar platform) where you can reference the help files easily (or look at the help topics online).

Start with syntax and usage for Objects, which shows different ways to store hard-coded arrays and iterate through them.

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”