But I have not yet found a way to show svg files.
Animated Gif in GUI - Ask for Help - AutoHotkey Community
https://autohotkey.com/board/topic/8902 ... if-in-gui/
Code: Select all
vPath = C:\MyFile.gif Gui, Add, ActiveX, x0 y0 w600 h600 voWB, shell explorer oWB.Navigate("about:blank") vHtml := "<html>`n<title>name</title>`n<body>`n<center>`n<img src=""" vPath """ >`n</center>`n</body>`n</html>" oWB.document.write(vHtml) Gui, Show, AutoSize Center Return
Note: jxr and wdp appear to be the same filetype:
JPEG XR - Wikipedia
- Btw to convert svg to other image formats, you can use ImageMagick's convert.exe.
- To convert wdp/jxr to other image formats use convert.exe and JXRDecApp.exe.
- I couldn't find JXRDecApp.exe to download anywhere, so I downloaded a source zip, extracted it, and opened a sln file with Visual Studio, and compiled it via 'Build, Build Solution'.
- I then put JXRDecApp.exe in one of the PATH environment variable folders.
- I had to rename wdp files to jxr in order to convert them.
- Multiple locations hosted JXRDecApp source files that had errors compiling, the version here worked for me:
I'm trying to get multiple svg files to display on one page. But you can display a lone svg, as the whole page, by using: