Elder Scrolls Online Auto Fishing

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Lt-Nasty-Pants

Elder Scrolls Online Auto Fishing

17 Jan 2019, 18:26

Hey guys I am brand new to these forums and have never written a script. However I have been reading the tutorials and am starting to understand it, but before I try to write it myself I was going to see if someone already had something like it or if an experienced person could just write it in like 5min (not sure how long these take yet).

So basically this is the process I'm trying to automate: (Fishing in Elder Scrolls Online)
1. The character stands at a fishing hole and presses E to begin fishing.
2. Once the character has cast after a short, random amount of time you catch a fish and must press E again to reel it in as seen here https://imgur.com/y501yuY
3. After you reel it in you can press R to put the fish in your inventory, this also closes said menu and leaves you looking at the fishing hole. You can press E to restart the process
4. You can repeat this process about 5-10 times before the hole is depleted, next I would like to walk my character over to another hole and have the process start over again
5. Since the fishing holes respawn shortly after, in the exact same spot I thought it would be possible to have my character walk from spot to spot and try to fish. If no hole is detected it would simply walk to the next hole and try again

That's basically what I'm trying to do. Any help is MUCH appreciated, please let me know anything else that is needed to help, thanks everyone!

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”