GUI help

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
Kaimas

GUI help

10 May 2019, 16:17

Hey i have a question

when i have theese pictures on my desktop everything works but if i delete them my gui dont work so how is this supposed to work if i want this script to upload everyone to youtube so they can use it ?
im new to ahk and i didnt find solution anywhere of this pls help i know there is a way but i cant figure it 🤔
Attachments
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_8.png (263.59 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
Screenshot_9.png
Screenshot_9.png (100.2 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
Osprey

Re: GUI help

10 May 2019, 20:09

You will need to include the images when you distribute the script. You can either leave them as is or, if you plan to compile your script into an executable, you can use the FileInstall command to embed them in the executable and extract them when the executable is run.
Kaimas

11 May 2019, 06:45

Osprey wrote:
10 May 2019, 20:09
You will need to include the images when you distribute the script. You can either leave them as is or, if you plan to compile your script into an executable, you can use the FileInstall command to embed them in the executable and extract them when the executable is run.
now im running in some more problems when i use ahk2exe i get this error
Attachments
Screenshot_12.png
Screenshot_12.png (53.13 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
Screenshot_13.png
Screenshot_13.png (2.71 KiB) Viewed 1049 times
gregster

11 May 2019, 10:18

Please look at the syntax of FileInstall again. You will need multiple FileInstall lines for multiple files to include, afaik.
Also, the first parameter should point to the source file - you just put C:\ there...
https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/FileInstall.htm#Parameters wrote:Source

The name of the file to be added to the compiled EXE. The file is assumed to be in (or relative to) the script's own directory if an absolute path isn't specified.

The file name must not contain double quotes, variable references (e.g. %A_ProgramFiles%), or wildcards. In addition, any special characters such as literal percent signs and commas must be escaped (just like in the parameters of all other commands).[...]
Kaimas

11 May 2019, 12:20

gregster wrote:
11 May 2019, 10:18
Please look at the syntax of FileInstall again. You will need multiple FileInstall lines for multiple files to include, afaik.
Also, the first parameter should point to the source file - you just put C:\ there...
https://autohotkey.com/docs/commands/FileInstall.htm#Parameters wrote:Source

The name of the file to be added to the compiled EXE. The file is assumed to be in (or relative to) the script's own directory if an absolute path isn't specified.

The file name must not contain double quotes, variable references (e.g. %A_ProgramFiles%), or wildcards. In addition, any special characters such as literal percent signs and commas must be escaped (just like in the parameters of all other commands).[...]
thank you i fixed it, but how do i make my on, off switches activate and disable macro? .

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”