Using Hotkey to copy collums from execell and paste it in a booking software

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v2 or newer) and its commands and hotkeys
Claudiooo

Using Hotkey to copy collums from execell and paste it in a booking software

05 May 2024, 13:27

Hy everyone, i have a problem with our software in the hotel i work in. we have a shitty software that is Access based, and when i want to insert the rooming-list i receive from the agencies ( in excell or PDF) it won't let me copy and paste all the collums so i have to insert them manually. Is there i script for auto hotkey that takes the cell A1 from excell and copies it to cell2 in Passpartout( that is the software name) and then it akes the cell A1 from excell and copies it to cell2 in Passpartout and so for all the voices? Strangely this software allows me to export in excell the rooming-list after i insert it manually, but there is no way to import it.
Many thanks to who helps me with the script or a similar solution.
Claudio
Attachments
hotkey.png
This is how it looks like
hotkey.png (604.49 KiB) Viewed 175 times
awkwrd

Re: Using Hotkey to copy collums from execell and paste it in a booking software

06 May 2024, 03:08

So Passpartout doesn't let you paste whole columns from Excel, but you are able to paste individual cells from Excel, is that correct?

Also, I want to check, you can also manually type into Passpartout instead of copy and paste, is that correct?
(if yes, then we could use Send too)

Return to “Ask for Help (v2)”