Help with Color-based detection / PixelSearch

Ask gaming related questions
streamlurker001

Help with Color-based detection / PixelSearch

20 Nov 2023, 03:30

press E.PNG
press E.PNG (39.48 KiB) Viewed 795 times
I've been reading up on AHK + PixelSearch. Now, it's pretty simple to understand that if "Green" shows up on the screen, my mouse will click on it or It'll do another action.
Now, it makes me want to take it a step further by providing an if statement, which is color based.

In this picture before, the RED line runs through the grey circle. Is it possible to have the "E" key to be pressed WHEN the RED line hits the green area? It's 3:30am and i'm crunching my brain to see if it's possible

Some leads would be great or if you're able to do this for a price, send me a dm! ;)

Cheers mates
boiler

Re: Help with Color-based detection / PixelSearch

20 Nov 2023, 07:43

This exact question for this scenario has been asked a few times on the forum. I don’t think anyone has solved it, most likely because AHK is probably not fast enough to accomplish this.
DuckingQuack

20 Nov 2023, 08:14

what game and what event is this?
Best of Luck,
The Duck
Kotjik

22 Nov 2023, 14:59

Could you make a HD VIdeo showing how it should Work?

We need this information to help you. We need Videos, Pictures and it should be in HD.
And than i am sure we can help you! :)
boiler

22 Nov 2023, 15:23

Someone has already made a video of this on the forum, so I suggest finding it. I’m glad you’re optimistic that this can be solved with AHK, @Kotjik. Have you solved similar problems using AHK where there is pretty rapidly changing graphics?
Kotjik

22 Nov 2023, 15:25

boiler wrote:
22 Nov 2023, 15:23
Someone has already made a video of this on the forum, so I suggest finding it. I’m glad you’re optimistic that this can be solved with AHK, @Kotjik. Have you solved similar problems using AHK where there is pretty rapidly changing graphics?
Sometimes i use it at work, once i used it to shoot ducks in a game, here and there you can always use it.
Im not a pro but im surewe would find a solution.
boiler

22 Nov 2023, 15:32

The first post of this thread has a link to a video that looks like the same issue that is trying to be solved here. I believe this would be very difficult to automate using AHK, mostly because of the speed at which it’s moving.
Stealth7

23 Nov 2023, 19:16

streamlurker001 wrote:
20 Nov 2023, 03:30
In this picture before, the RED line runs through the grey circle. Is it possible to have the "E" key to be pressed WHEN the RED line hits the green area? It's 3:30am and i'm crunching my brain to see if it's possible
Well if you manage to screenshot while the red is over the green or record it and play it back and then screenshot that scenario.. maybe you could do image find and when its in that spot it will recognize the image and do an action. Or use pixelsearch over the green area so when the red pixel goes on that exact location it will perform the wanted action.

Return to “Gaming”