Help with Roblox — Celestial Ascendancy

Ask gaming related questions
AzexXeza

25 Mar 2024, 03:32

hello my name is Azex i need help for roblox game that called celestial ascendancy. please help me to make script that can automatically collect item by pressing g and automaticcaly killing all npc around me :D

[Mod action: Moved topic from “Scripts and Functions (v2)” because you are asking for help with a gaming script, not sharing a working script with others.]

[Mod edit: Added a subject line.]
AzexXeza

04 Apr 2024, 16:41

hello my name is Azex i need help for roblox game that called celestial ascendancy. please help me to make script that can automatically collect item by pressing g and automaticcaly killing all npc around me :D
image.png
image.png (59.16 KiB) Viewed 63 times

[Mod edit: Removed redundant image.]

[Mod action: Topic moved from "Gaming Scripts (v1)" which is for sharing working gaming scripts with others, not asking for help. Moved it to your existing thread on the exact same topic.]

[Mod edit: Changed subject from "Need Help with Making Script : D" to the same as the original thread was renamed to. Please use descriptive subjects in the future. Everyone posting here needs help with a script.]
boiler

Re: Help with Roblox — Celestial Ascendancy

04 Apr 2024, 17:16

@AzexXeza -- Please don't create new threads on the same topic. And when you do post, pay attention to where your threads got moved to and post in the appropriate section of the forum in the future.

The reason you have not gotten any replies is that there is no AutoHotkey command to kill all npc around you. You would need to describe in detail how you go about killing npc's so that the script could perform those actions, and it's likely not something that can be done without advanced AI and advanced graphics processing. You seem to be grossly overestimating what a script is capable of doing.

Return to “Gaming”