The script aims to provide a programmable interface, allowing to relatively simply integrate a custom word autocomplete function in a given script or project. Any Edit/RICHEDIT50W control should be able to be wrapped into an eAutocomplete object. Practically, the script enables you, as you type, to quickly find and select from a dynamic set of data (i.e. complete strings and replacement strings) and get suggestion-based info tips - leveraging this way typing, definition lookups, searching, translation, filtering etc.
An html file, bundled in the release provides an overview of the programmable interface.
- AlphaBravo, jeeswg and just me.
- brutus_skywalker for his valuable suggestions on how to make more ergonomic and user-friendly the common features provided by the script via the use of keyboard shortcuts.
- GeekDude and ManiacDC whose respective works - respectively CQT.AutoComplete.ahk and TypingAid - served as models for this one.
- Uberi for its score fuzzy search algorithm.
- A special thanks to FanaticGuru for its Sift_Regex function.
- Thanks to the AutoHotkey community.
- Possibility of docking the listbox.
- Possibility of deleting suggestions from the listbox.
- Add an OnSuggestionsAvailable callback.
- Add support for languages displayed in right-to-left (RTL) mode.
- Display suggestions by frequency and/
- Add support for all user interface elements whose Value property is provided by the IAccessible interface.