New AutoHotkey no work good Old Script Win 10

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
gigiiiii

New AutoHotkey no work good Old Script Win 10

21 Oct 2019, 17:05

Hello
With I have an old script that has always worked well from winXp to Windows 7 pro I had no problem, now I have Win10 pro and my nuisance script doesn't work well anymore.
This script (it has always worked from XP to Win7) monitors me the pixel points, which I choose with the mouse and with every change of color, he automatically presses F1 and F2.
When in the command table I select the keys to be mashed and the times he does it.
With Windows 10 It works but I see that every time it interacts it bothers me with the right mouse button.
Or in the game where I use it (the view is managed with the right mouse button), every time it is activated, I find myself with the visual to the right and left in the game (the view moves as if you were moving the mouse quickly and haphazardly)
Why? on Win 7 it was perfect and on win 10 wasn't it?
(I tried game settings, open it with Autohotkey executable A32-A64 U32-U64 and normal, WIN 7-8-view compatible mode run as administrator, but nothing does not settle)

thanks a lot
gigiiiii

Re: New AutoHotkey no work good Old Script Win 10

29 Oct 2019, 02:53

I found the problem maybe, it is in uac .... if I deactivate it normally it does not work Autohotkey (I have already tested the compatibility run as an administrator does not work), if I deactivate it from the regedit, it works but in a bad way

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”