VD.ahk : Virtual Desktop (move window, go to VD of your choice instantly, get Which VD you are in, etc.)

Post your working scripts, libraries and tools for AHK v1.1 and older
MrDoge

VD.ahk : Virtual Desktop (move window, go to VD of your choice instantly, get Which VD you are in, etc.)

Post by MrDoge » 17 Nov 2020, 21:43

VD.ahk: Virtual Desktop
no dependencies no virtual-desktop-accessor.dll, Windows 11 support
https://github.com/FuPeiJiang/VD.ahk#readme

___
EDIT: Added getCount(), etc.
EDIT: Added PinWindow()"Show this window on all desktops", CreateDesktop(),
EDIT: updated to a class, and support for Windows 11
Last edited by MrDoge on 06 Jan 2022, 12:44, edited 8 times in total.

kczx3

Re: VD.ahk : Virtual Desktop (move window, go to VD of your choice instantly, get Which VD you are in, etc.)

Post by kczx3 » 18 Nov 2020, 13:47

Great except for all the globals you're introducing.

MrDoge

Re: VD.ahk : Virtual Desktop (move window, go to VD of your choice instantly, get Which VD you are in, etc.)

Post by MrDoge » 18 Nov 2020, 14:17

can I avoid calling VD.init() if I used a class instead ?
can the class call VD.init() by itself when I #include it ?
by call VD.init(), I mean assign the variables

reasons I don't like using class :
1)non global vars, so I need to this.Var instead of Var
2)I would have to
#include <VD>
VD.init()

instead of

VD_init()

kczx3

Post by kczx3 » 18 Nov 2020, 21:43

You may be able to avoid it if the class is used in a static fashion. You’d just have to have an internal property to determine if it has been initialized yet, and if not, self initialize.

BoBo

Post by BoBo » 19 Nov 2020, 01:08

@MrDoge - Looks promising! Just out of curiosity (I‘ve might have missed it), is there any indicator (like array.Length() for arrays) that is telling us the number of virtual screens/desktops currently available?

PS. I’m thinking about to use it with this: matricapp.com 8-)

MrDoge

Post by MrDoge » 19 Nov 2020, 11:13

@kczx3 what is a non-static fashion ?

I could check it using this (in front of every function) :
IfNotEqual, true, this.initialized, this.init()

but what if the init() takes a long time... I want to call it at the start of script (at the end of the autoexecute section), instead of calling init() when I need to use another function.
is there a onInclude() method ? so it is called when the class is included, instead of __New() (which is called when a new instance is created)
well this isn't that bad, it's one 1 line more than function library
#include <VD>
VD := new VD()

I don't see a problem with global variables, does it slow down the script ?

@BoBo
thanks for telling me, I haven't thought about this.
the script has A LOT of duplicate code, but it works so ...

I've edited the 1st post, added VD_getCount()

what extra use can matricapp.com provide if I already have hotkeys ? (extra buttons ?)

kczx3

Post by kczx3 » 19 Nov 2020, 15:08

Every single one of those functions are global. So if any of your variable names clash with a consumers, you will overwrite their variables, or they could overwrite yours.

BoBo

Post by BoBo » 19 Nov 2020, 15:20

@MrDoge -
what extra use can matricapp.com provide if I already have hotkeys ? (extra buttons ?)
Matric is providing an 'auto switcher-option that will swap to a predefined deck (ie for OBS/YouTube/Netflix/...) once its assigned application at the PC gets the focus.
That might be interesting for those who are not able/willing to remember a thousand different hotkeys (that might often end up duplicated if used for different applications).
So you can use whatever Android device to remote control whatever application on your PC. And yes, these (button) decks can be created/designed by yourself.

Thx for implementing that feature, much appreciated :)

MrDoge

Post by MrDoge » 06 Jan 2022, 12:28

@kczx3
I rewrote it into a class

since ahkv2 forces me to #Include (by removing auto-include, which indeed caused a lot of trouble)
I got used to it, came to be fine with #Include
kczx3 wrote:
18 Nov 2020, 21:43
You may be able to avoid it if the class is used in a static fashion. You’d just have to have an internal property to determine if it has been initialized yet, and if not, self initialize.
I don't like "if statements" everywhere, Acc.ahk does it a bit better: every function is calling Acc_Init(), and Acc_Init() has an if statement inside
https://github.com/Drugoy/Autohotkey-scripts-.ahk/blob/2b9a52bc15bd5959e5cfc90f065f4d2f2159a030/Libraries/Acc.ahk#L35-L37

I found a way to make VD_init() optional, but this is still not on #Include (but now that I think of it, on #Include would slowdown startup of scripts when that's important)

Code: Select all

class VD {
    static dummyStatic1 := VD._init()
now, I can call VD.goToDesktopNum(2) without initializing
I also added VD.init() (without the _), so you can pre-initialize the variables for "optimization?"

init() { ;if you want to init early
        ; dummyStatic1 will be initiated and call _init()
    }
___

I actually rewrote it into a class so I can conditionally assign method to method

if (buildNumber < 22000)
        {
            ;conditionally assign method to method
            this._dll_GetCurrentDesktop:=this._dll_GetCurrentDesktop_Win10

_dll_GetCurrentDesktop_Win10() {
        IVirtualDesktop_ofCurrentDesktop := 0
        DllCall(this.GetCurrentDesktop, "UPtr", this.IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "Ptr*", IVirtualDesktop_ofCurrentDesktop)
        return IVirtualDesktop_ofCurrentDesktop
    }
    _dll_GetCurrentDesktop_Win11() {
        IVirtualDesktop_ofCurrentDesktop := 0
        DllCall(this.GetCurrentDesktop, "UPtr", this.IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "Ptr", 0, "Ptr*", IVirtualDesktop_ofCurrentDesktop)
        return IVirtualDesktop_ofCurrentDesktop
    }
https://github.com/FuPeiJiang/VD.ahk/blob/2360e356013db06423a44412ce588670f29ed54b/VD.ahk#L54-L77

GEV

Post by GEV » 01 Feb 2022, 12:28

@MrDoge, many thanks for the script.
This works great in the old version, but I can't get it to work in the new one.
Can someone help me?

; *****************************
; Menu Virtual Desktops
; *****************************

#NoEnv
#SingleInstance Force
ListLines Off
SetBatchLines -1
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.
#KeyHistory 0
#WinActivateForce
Process, Priority,, H
SetWinDelay -1
SetControlDelay -1

DetectHiddenWindows, On
vd_init()

F1::
	Menu, Windows, Add
	Menu, Windows, deleteAll
	Loop % VD_getCount() ; % 
	{
		Menu_Windows_Desktop(A_Index)
		Menu, Windows, Add
	}
	Menu, Windows, Add, EDIT Script, EDITSCRIPT
	Menu, Windows, Show
return

AktivateWindow:
	ID := StrSplit(A_ThisMenuItem, A_Tab).2
	; VD_sendToCurrentDesktop("ahk_id" . ID,activate:=true)
	WinActivate, ahk_id %ID%
return

Desktop_GoTo:
	DesktopNR := StrSplit(A_ThisMenuItem,"_").2
	OutputVar := VD_getCurrentDesktop()
	If (OutputVar != DesktopNR)
		VD_goToDesktop(DesktopNR) 
return

EDITSCRIPT:
	Edit
return

Menu_Windows_Desktop(DesktopNR){
	Aktive_Desktop := VD_getCurrentDesktop()
	If (Aktive_Desktop = DesktopNR )
	{
		Menu, Windows, Add, Desktop_%DesktopNR%_Aktive, Desktop_GoTo
		; Menu, Windows, Icon, Desktop_%DesktopNR%_Aktive, %A_ScriptDir%\Icons\Desktop_%DesktopNR%.bmp
		Menu, Windows, Add
	}
	else
	{
		Menu, Windows, Add, Desktop_%DesktopNR%, Desktop_GoTo
		; Menu, Windows, Icon, Desktop_%DesktopNR%, %A_ScriptDir%\Icons\Desktop_%DesktopNR%.bmp
		Menu, Windows, Add
	}
    WinGet, id, list,,, Program Manager
    Loop, %id%
    {
        this_ID := id%A_Index%
		If  NOT VD_isValidWindow(WinExist("ahk_id" . this_ID))
			continue
		If NOT IsWindow(WinExist("ahk_id" . this_ID))
			continue
		DesktopOfWindow := VD_getDesktopOfWindow("ahk_id " this_ID)
		wins%DesktopOfWindow% .= this_ID ? this_ID " " : ""
	}
	Loop, parse, wins%DesktopNR%, %A_Space%
	{
		If VD_isValidWindow(WinExist("ahk_id" . A_Loopfield))
		{
			WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id %A_Loopfield%			
			WinGet, Path, ProcessPath, ahk_id %A_Loopfield%			
			Menu, Windows, Add, %title%%A_Tab%%A_Loopfield%, AktivateWindow
			Try 
				Menu, Windows, Icon, %title%%A_Tab%%A_Loopfield%, %Path%
			Catch 
				Menu, Windows, Icon, %title%%A_Tab%%A_Loopfield%, %A_WinDir%\System32\SHELL32.dll, 3					
		}
	}
}

;-----------------------------------------------------------------
; Check whether the window is in fact a window
; as opposed to the desktop or a menu, etc.
;-----------------------------------------------------------------
IsWindow(hwnd){
	WinGet, Style, Style, ahk_id %hWnd%
	if !((Style&0xC00000) || (Style&0x100))
	{
		WinGetClass, Class, ahk_id %hWnd%
		if (Class = "#32770")
		{
			WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id %hWnd%
			If title  contains XpdfReader,Woody Gammon,FastCopy
				return true
		}
		return false
	}
	return true
}

; *********************************************************************
; VD.ahk (old version)
; *********************************************************************
; VD.ahk : Virtual Desktop (move window, go to VD of your choice instantly, get Which VD you are in, etc.)
; Post by MrDoge » 18 Nov 2020 03:43 

; must call VD_init() before any of these functions
; VD_getCurrentDesktop() ;this will return whichDesktop
; VD_getDesktopOfWindow(wintitle) ;this will return whichDesktop ;please use VD_goToDesktopOfWindow instead if you just want to go there.
; VD_getCount() ;this will return the number of virtual desktops you currently have
; VD_goToDesktop(whichDesktop)
; VD_goToDesktopOfWindow(wintitle, activate:=true)
; VD_sendToDesktop(wintitle,whichDesktop,followYourWindow:=false,activate:=true)
; VD_sendToCurrentDesktop(wintitle,activate:=true)

; internal functions
; VD_getCurrentIVirtualDesktop()
; VD_SwitchDesktop(IVirtualDesktop)
; VD_isValidWindow(hWnd)
; VD_getWintitle(hWnd)
; VD_AltTab(){
; VD_IsWindow(hWnd){
; VD_vtable(ppv, idx)

/* 

#NoEnv ; Recommended for performance and compatibility with future AutoHotkey releases.
#SingleInstance, force
SendMode Input ; Recommended for new scripts due to its superior speed and reliability.
SetWorkingDir %A_ScriptDir% ; Ensures a consistent starting directory.

Gui,Font, s12, Segoe UI
gui, add, text,, Press ^d to come back to this window`nPress ^f to see which desktop this window is in`nPress Capslock to see your current virtual desktop`nPress F8 to move this to Desktop2`nPress F2 to go to Desktop2`nPress F6 to move this to Desktop3 and go to Desktop 3 (follow the window)
gui, show,, VD_examplesWinTile

vd_init()
return

^d::
    VD_goToDesktopOfWindow("VD_examplesWinTile")
    ; VD_goToDesktopOfWindow("ahk_exe code.exe")
return

^f::
    msgbox % VD_getDesktopOfWindow("VD_examplesWinTile")    ; % 
    ; p(VD_getDesktopOfWindow("ahk_exe GitHubDesktop.exe"))
return

Capslock::
    msgbox % VD_getCurrentDesktop()   ; % 
return

ScrollLock::
    msgbox % VD_getCount()   ; % 
return

F1::
VD_goToDesktop(1)
return

F2::
VD_goToDesktop(2)
return

F3::
VD_goToDesktop(3)
return

F4::
VD_sendToDesktop(A,1,true)
return

F5::
VD_sendToDesktop(A,2,true)
return

F6::
VD_sendToDesktop(A,3,true)
return

F7::
VD_sendToDesktop(A,1)
return

F8::
VD_sendToDesktop(A,2)
return

F9::
VD_sendToDesktop(A,3)
return

*/

VD_init()
{
    global
    IVirtualDesktopManager := ComObjCreate("{AA509086-5CA9-4C25-8F95-589D3C07B48A}", "{A5CD92FF-29BE-454C-8D04-D82879FB3F1B}")
    GetWindowDesktopId := VD_vtable(IVirtualDesktopManager, 4)

IServiceProvider := ComObjCreate("{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}", "{6D5140C1-7436-11CE-8034-00AA006009FA}")
    IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal := ComObjQuery(IServiceProvider, "{C5E0CDCA-7B6E-41B2-9FC4-D93975CC467B}", "{F31574D6-B682-4CDC-BD56-1827860ABEC6}")
    MoveViewToDesktop := VD_vtable(IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, 4) ; void MoveViewToDesktop(object pView, IVirtualDesktop desktop);
    GetCurrentDesktop := VD_vtable(IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, 6) ; IVirtualDesktop GetCurrentDesktop();
    CanViewMoveDesktops := VD_vtable(IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, 5) ; bool CanViewMoveDesktops(object pView);
    GetDesktops := VD_vtable(IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, 7) ; IObjectArray GetDesktops();
    SwitchDesktop := VD_vtable(IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, 9) ; void SwitchDesktop(IVirtualDesktop desktop);

ImmersiveShell := ComObjCreate("{C2F03A33-21F5-47FA-B4BB-156362A2F239}", "{00000000-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}") 
    if !(IApplicationViewCollection := ComObjQuery(ImmersiveShell,"{1841C6D7-4F9D-42C0-AF41-8747538F10E5}","{1841C6D7-4F9D-42C0-AF41-8747538F10E5}" ) ) ; 1607-1809
    {
        MsgBox IApplicationViewCollection interface not supported.
    }
    GetViewForHwnd := VD_vtable(IApplicationViewCollection, 6) ; (IntPtr hwnd, out IApplicationView view);
}

VD_getCurrentIVirtualDesktop()
{
    CurrentIVirtualDesktop := 0
    DllCall(GetCurrentDesktop, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "UPtrP", CurrentIVirtualDesktop, "UInt")
    return CurrentIVirtualDesktop
}

VD_getCurrentDesktop() ;this will return whichDesktop
{
    global
    DllCall(GetCurrentDesktop, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "UPtrP", CurrentIVirtualDesktop, "UInt")

VarSetCapacity(vd_strGUID, (38 + 1) * 2)
    VarSetCapacity(vd_GUID, 16)

DllCall(VD_vtable(CurrentIVirtualDesktop,4), "UPtr", CurrentIVirtualDesktop, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UInt")

DllCall("Ole32.dll\StringFromGUID2", "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UPtr", &vd_strGUID, "Int", 38 + 1)
    currentDesktop_strGUID:=StrGet(&vd_strGUID, "UTF-16")

; IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal::GetDesktops method
    IObjectArray := 0
    DllCall(GetDesktops, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "UPtrP", IObjectArray, "UInt")
    ; IObjectArray::GetCount method
    ; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/objectarray/nf-objectarray-iobjectarray-getcount
    vd_Count := 0
    DllCall(VD_vtable(IObjectArray,3), "UPtr", IObjectArray, "UIntP", vd_Count, "UInt")

IVirtualDesktop := 0 
    Loop % (vd_Count)   ; % 
    {
        ; https://github.com/nullpo-head/Windows-10-Virtual-Desktop-Switching-Shortcut/blob/master/VirtualDesktopSwitcher/VirtualDesktopSwitcher/VirtualDesktops.h
        DllCall("Ole32.dll\CLSIDFromString", "Str", "{FF72FFDD-BE7E-43FC-9C03-AD81681E88E4}", "UPtr", &vd_GUID)

; IObjectArray::GetAt method
        ; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/objectarray/nf-objectarray-iobjectarray-getat
        DllCall(VD_vtable(IObjectArray,4), "UPtr", IObjectArray, "UInt", A_Index-1, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UPtrP", IVirtualDesktop, "UInt")

; IVirtualDesktop::GetID method
        DllCall(VD_vtable(IVirtualDesktop,4), "UPtr", IVirtualDesktop, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UInt")
        DllCall("Ole32.dll\StringFromGUID2", "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UPtr", &vd_strGUID, "Int", 38 + 1)
        if (StrGet(&vd_strGUID, "UTF-16") = currentDesktop_strGUID) {
            return A_Index
        }
    }
}
VD_getDesktopOfWindow(wintitle)
{
    global
    DetectHiddenWindows, on
    WinGet, hwndsOfWinTitle, List, %wintitle%
    DetectHiddenWindows, off
    loop % hwndsOfWinTitle {
        IfEqual, False, % VD_isValidWindow(hwndsOfWinTitle%A_Index%), continue

vd_HRESULT := DllCall(GetWindowDesktopId, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktopManager, "Ptr", hwndsOfWinTitle%A_Index%, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UInt")
        if ( !vd_HRESULT ) ; OK
        {
            desktopOfWindow:=StrGet(&vd_strGUID, "UTF-16")
            if (desktopOfWindow and desktopOfWindow!="{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}") {
                break
            }
        }
    }
    DllCall(GetDesktops, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "UPtrP", IObjectArray, "UInt")
    ; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/objectarray/nf-objectarray-iobjectarray-getcount
    DllCall(VD_vtable(IObjectArray,3), "UPtr", IObjectArray, "UIntP", vd_Count, "UInt")

Loop % (vd_Count)   ; % 
    {
        ; https://github.com/nullpo-head/Windows-10-Virtual-Desktop-Switching-Shortcut/blob/master/VirtualDesktopSwitcher/VirtualDesktopSwitcher/VirtualDesktops.h
        DllCall("Ole32.dll\CLSIDFromString", "Str", "{FF72FFDD-BE7E-43FC-9C03-AD81681E88E4}", "UPtr", &vd_GUID)

; https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/desktop/api/objectarray/nf-objectarray-iobjectarray-getat
        DllCall(VD_vtable(IObjectArray,4), "UPtr", IObjectArray, "UInt", A_Index-1, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UPtrP", IVirtualDesktop, "UInt")

DllCall(VD_vtable(IVirtualDesktop,4), "UPtr", IVirtualDesktop, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UInt")
        if (StrGet(&vd_strGUID, "UTF-16") = desktopOfWindow) {
            return A_Index
        }
    }
}
VD_getCount()
{
    global

return vd_Count
}
VD_goToDesktop(whichDesktop)
{
    global

DllCall(VD_vtable(IObjectArray,4), "UPtr", IObjectArray, "UInt", whichDesktop -1, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UPtrP", IVirtualDesktop, "UInt")

VD_SwitchDesktop(IVirtualDesktop)
}

VD_goToDesktopOfWindow(wintitle, activate:=true)
{
    global
    DetectHiddenWindows, on
    WinGet, hwndsOfWinTitle, List, %wintitle%
    DetectHiddenWindows, off
    loop % hwndsOfWinTitle {
        IfEqual, False, % VD_isValidWindow(hwndsOfWinTitle%A_Index%), continue

vd_HRESULT := DllCall(GetWindowDesktopId, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktopManager, "Ptr", hwndsOfWinTitle%A_Index%, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UInt")
        if ( !vd_HRESULT ) ; OK
        {
            desktopOfWindow:=StrGet(&vd_strGUID, "UTF-16")
            if (desktopOfWindow and desktopOfWindow!="{00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}") {
                theHwnd:=hwndsOfWinTitle%A_Index%
                break
            }
        }
    }

Loop % (vd_Count)   ; % 
    {

if (StrGet(&vd_strGUID, "UTF-16") = desktopOfWindow) {
            if (activate)
                WinActivate, ahk_id %theHwnd%
        }
    }
}
VD_sendToDesktop(wintitle,whichDesktop,followYourWindow:=false,activate:=true)
{
    global
    thePView:=0

DetectHiddenWindows, on
    WinGet, outHwndList, List, %wintitle%
    DetectHiddenWindows, off
    loop % outHwndList {
        IfEqual, False, % VD_isValidWindow(outHwndList%A_Index%), continue

pView := 0
        DllCall(GetViewForHwnd, "UPtr", IApplicationViewCollection, "Ptr", outHwndList%A_Index%, "Ptr*", pView, "UInt")

pfCanViewMoveDesktops := 0
        DllCall(CanViewMoveDesktops, "ptr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "Ptr", pView, "int*", pfCanViewMoveDesktops, "UInt") ; return value BOOL
        if (pfCanViewMoveDesktops)
        {
            theHwnd:=outHwndList%A_Index%
            thePView:=pView
            break
        }
    }

if (thePView) {

DllCall(VD_vtable(IObjectArray,4), "UPtr", IObjectArray, "UInt", whichDesktop -1, "UPtr", &vd_GUID, "UPtrP", IVirtualDesktop, "UInt")

DllCall(MoveViewToDesktop, "ptr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "Ptr", thePView, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktop, "UInt")

if (followYourWindow) {
        }
    }
}

VD_sendToCurrentDesktop(wintitle,activate:=true)
{
    global

DetectHiddenWindows, on
    WinGet, outHwndList, List, %wintitle%
    DetectHiddenWindows, off

pfCanViewMoveDesktops:=false
    thePView:=0
    loop % outHwndList {
        IfEqual, False, % VD_isValidWindow(outHwndList%A_Index%), continue

pView := 0
        DllCall(GetViewForHwnd, "UPtr", IApplicationViewCollection, "Ptr", outHwndList%A_Index%, "Ptr*", pView, "UInt")

pfCanViewMoveDesktops := 0
        DllCall(CanViewMoveDesktops, "ptr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "Ptr", pView, "int*", pfCanViewMoveDesktops, "UInt") ; return value BOOL
        if (pfCanViewMoveDesktops)
        {
            theHwnd:=outHwndList%A_Index%
            thePView:=pView
            break
        }
    }
    if (pfCanViewMoveDesktops) {

DllCall(MoveViewToDesktop, "ptr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "Ptr", thePView, "UPtr", CurrentIVirtualDesktop, "UInt")
        if (activate)
            winactivate, ahk_id %theHwnd%
    }

}

;start of internal functions
{
    global
    winactivate, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
    WinWaitActive, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
    DllCall(SwitchDesktop, "ptr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktop, "UInt")
    DllCall(SwitchDesktop, "ptr", IVirtualDesktopManagerInternal, "UPtr", IVirtualDesktop, "UInt")
    WinMinimize, ahk_class Shell_TrayWnd
}

VD_isValidWindow(hWnd)
{
    DetectHiddenWindows, on
    return (VD_getWintitle(hWnd) and VD_IsWindow(hWnd))
    DetectHiddenWindows, off
}
VD_getWintitle(hWnd) {
    WinGetTitle, title, ahk_id %hWnd%
    return title
}
VD_IsWindow(hWnd){
    ; DetectHiddenWindows, on
    WinGet, dwStyle, Style, ahk_id %hWnd%
    if ((dwStyle&0x08000000) || !(dwStyle&0x10000000)) {
        return false
    }
    WinGet, dwExStyle, ExStyle, ahk_id %hWnd%
    if (dwExStyle & 0x00000080) {
        return false
    }
    WinGetClass, szClass, ahk_id %hWnd%
    if (szClass = "TApplication") {
        return false
    }
    ; DetectHiddenWindows, off
    return true
}

VD_vtable(ppv, idx)
{
    Return NumGet(NumGet(1*ppv)+A_PtrSize*idx)
}

Return to “Scripts and Functions (v1)”