A_MaxHotkeysPerInterval

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v2 or newer) and its commands and hotkeys
akirofe

A_MaxHotkeysPerInterval

Post by akirofe » 18 Mar 2024, 01:51

Hi guys,

I have been using this F2::MButton with no problem even with holding F2 down for the effect of holding scroll wheel down. But just today started to have the Error of A_MaxHotkeysPerInterval thingy when I hold it down - I don't think I've change anything that would affect that (I've also always have ^F2:: and <+F2:: as hot keys too).

I can be more specific/send my whole codes if you want?

Please kindly help me thanks much guys!

Aki.
*** Thank you for reading. I am not in coding and know almost nothing about professional coding, hope for your patience and deeply appreciate any of your kind helps. My current interest in this awesome AHK is due to that my work is graphical ((architect/CAD) and, to reduce strains, my right hand is better off not leaving the mouse (an MMO mouse that has 12 side keys which I maps a lot of F keys and other keys in) as much as possible. All the best you lovely coders! ***

Rohwedder

Re: A_MaxHotkeysPerInterval

Post by Rohwedder » 18 Mar 2024, 02:12

Hallo,
try:

Code: Select all

A_MaxHotkeysPerInterval := 200

akirofe

Re: A_MaxHotkeysPerInterval

Post by akirofe » 27 Mar 2024, 02:39

Thank you very much Rohwedder!!! Long time no see <3 Really hope you are well Rohwedder!!! <3 <3
*** Thank you for reading. I am not in coding and know almost nothing about professional coding, hope for your patience and deeply appreciate any of your kind helps. My current interest in this awesome AHK is due to that my work is graphical ((architect/CAD) and, to reduce strains, my right hand is better off not leaving the mouse (an MMO mouse that has 12 side keys which I maps a lot of F keys and other keys in) as much as possible. All the best you lovely coders! ***

Return to “Ask for Help (v2)”