Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Formal request to Polyethene

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
166 replies to this topic
faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
@sumon: there still seems to be some confusion about the current status as your post is now lost in this thread. Perhaps make a new (sticky) post in the announcement section - including a link to the classic archive post - and close this and other similar threads and link them to your new post so it can be discussed there further?

sumon
  • Moderators
  • 1317 posts
  • Last active: Dec 05 2016 10:14 PM

@sumon: there still seems to be some confusion about the current status as your post is now lost in this thread. Perhaps make a new (sticky) post in the announcement section - including a link to the classic archive post - and close this and other similar threads and link them to your new post so it can be discussed there further?

Yes you're right. I updated the first post with reference to the announcement:

IMPORTANT NOTE! This request has been fulfilled as of late-October 2012 (and there is now only one "recommended"/official version of AutoHotkey, formerly known as AutoHotkey_L) and we are moving forward in other manners too. See this post for the announcement.

I will also be locking this thread as the request itself is fulfilled and the discussion about the request is outplayed, but I encourage that whoever has other suggestions or points of discussion of how we can further improve the community bring this up in other threads and forums.

Thanks to everyone for their support, and thanks to polyethene!