Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

Request Tutorials Here

• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic
nejcar92
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 08 2012 01:09 PM
Hello.

First off all i wanna say that i am sorry if i posted this in wrong topic but i couldnt find more appropriate and i didnt wanna open new topic since i have only a small problem. i bought a mini bluetooth keyboard online and when they delivered it i instaled auto hotkey software and made some newbie script the problem is that that keyboard doesnt have windows button :) and i wonder if someone cound just write in what would command for opening start menu look like. Thanks for your answers.

Coco
  • Members
  • 697 posts
  • Last active: Oct 31 2015 07:26 PM

Hello.

First off all i wanna say that i am sorry if i posted this in wrong topic but i couldnt find more appropriate and i didnt wanna open new topic since i have only a small problem. i bought a mini bluetooth keyboard online and when they delivered it i instaled auto hotkey software and made some newbie script the problem is that that keyboard doesnt have windows button :) and i wonder if someone cound just write in what would command for opening start menu look like. Thanks for your answers.

The alternative hot key to show the Start Menu is "Ctrl + Escape". You can map this hot key using AHK if you want to use another hot key of your choice.
Example:(Pressing "w" will show the Start menu)
w::^Esc
return

• Guests
  • Last active:
thank you very much for your answer. :)

ulfserkr
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hey! I wanted a simple macro for a game I am playing and it would make my whole life a lot easier. The macro is supposed to be like this:

Press 2
Press W, mouse click, press space (3 times, as quick as possible)
Press 1 (2 times) (this part is optional)

I am curious about the mouse thing though... is there a syntax that will make a mouse click wherever my cursor is? Thanks in advance.

smorgasboard
  • Members
  • 660 posts
  • Last active: Jan 14 2016 08:53 AM
has any one by chance played the game zuma deluxe?
i want a script for the same.
i will post my idea round which the script is to be made, once i come to know if by chance someone else is also playing the same game HERE.

all hail AHK!

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2015 02:49 PM
Please don't request scripts here, it's for tutorials that would benefit a lot of people. Specific games probably aren't going to be very useful to a random viewer.

Keep the ideas coming, though!

Thanks

qwerty2
  • Guests
  • Last active:
Hi,
Could you please write a tutorial of GDI+ for beginners like me.
Thanks a lot .

Frankie
  • Members
  • 2930 posts
  • Last active: Feb 05 2015 02:49 PM

Hi,
Could you please write a tutorial of GDI+ for beginners like me.
Thanks a lot .

I like that idea :-)
aboutscriptappsscripts
Request Video Tutorials Here or View Current Tutorials on YouTube
Any code ⇈ above ⇈ requires AutoHotkey_L to run

fincs
  • Moderators
  • 1662 posts
  • Last active:
I'd like to let you know that you're using an outdated version of SciTE4AutoHotkey in your videos. The latest version is v3.0.01 and you are still using the v3 release candidate. HTH :)

Marshall666
  • Members
  • 45 posts
  • Last active: May 16 2013 04:03 PM

We need this Section(Tutorials) translate in German! -.-

(My english is terrible)

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Last active: Jun 29 2013 07:51 PM
I want: open nodepad -> write a few lines on it -> close notepad -> open nopad - >> write a few lines above -> ....

I can choose the number of repetitions ( like : 2,3,4,5,6 .... 100 )

I want to repeat this process auto, I want to use it to Game.

C1ark
  • Members
  • 26 posts
  • Last active: Apr 18 2014 09:22 AM

What about a tutorial on web APIs, HTTP requests and all such.

Like creating a new pastebin paste or, uploading a image. Posting a tweet.

It can all be done via COM events. But, Its a lot slower If done that way.

CorruptedMichael
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jul 10 2013 11:32 PM

Hey Frankie,

I was wondering if you could do a tutorial on how to make a script that opens taskmanager and ends/kills a certain task?  If it is possible that would be great!

,Thanks

chinoalterado
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Sep 03 2013 02:00 AM

Hello ^^

I hope this is the right place to post this. It's just a small problem but it's so hard for me. I was wondering if there is any way to set the hotkey action to take place at a certain time, established by the desktop time. To be more specific I want the mouse to make a series of clicks at a certain time of the day. Your help would greatly be appreciated Frankie.

Thanks a lot.  

faqbot
  • Members
  • 997 posts
  • Last active:
@chinoalterado: see the various solutions at https://gist.github....5979#scheduling