Sky Slate Blueberry Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate
Photo

League of Legends: Auto Picker (Rek'Sai Release) - 27.11.2014

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic
Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts
  • Last active: Dec 06 2014 04:05 PM

First time here . How to use it ?

I saved all your code as .ahk but got error at 009:Gui, new
Help ?

http://ahkscript.org/download/

^reinstall AHK from the installer from this link,

theres some issues with the one from autohotkey.com :S

Check out ALL My Scripts  ;)

iCaal
  • Members
  • 2 posts
  • Last active: May 14 2014 12:23 PM

Thanks . Make it work . But some time it need 2-3 time loop for success pick hero . Faster manual than bot .

lolflakes
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jun 03 2014 11:11 AM

i dont know how to get this to work, i just got autohotkey but i dont know how to use it. can someone help me pls? i just opened edit script, copy pasted the script thingy on a autohotkey folder and ran it but i get this... 

2b548c8cfb.png

can u help me pls?

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

i dont know how to get this to work, i just got autohotkey but i dont know how to use it. can someone help me pls? i just opened edit script, copy pasted the script thingy on a autohotkey folder and ran it but i get this... 

2b548c8cfb.png

can u help me pls?

Chris Kon
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Jul 24 2014 05:15 AM

I cant get it ti work, i open lol first and then the script, choose what i want press ok, press play etc, and when it comes time to pick a champ it just doesnt. Can u please help?

scarnity
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Aug 01 2014 09:38 PM

Hi, I tried this in a custom game and on the program when I click OK it tells me the hero and the role and after the program closes

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

I cant get it ti work, i open lol first and then the script, choose what i want press ok, press play etc, and when it comes time to pick a champ it just doesnt. Can u please help?

Should work, just tried it myself, it doesn't matter if you open the script or lol first, should automatically pick the champ and the lane (dont change the resolution of the client from when you start it up (script uses the default size).

Hi, I tried this in a custom game and on the program when I click OK it tells me the hero and the role and after the program closes

The program is still running in the background after you inputted your pick for the autopicker, just join a game or create a custom one :) script takes over your mouse and keyboard at picking phase.

Let me know if there are any issues, and when a new hero is added I might to a complete overhaul of the script ;)

scarnity
  • Members
  • 3 posts
  • Last active: Aug 01 2014 09:38 PM

I tried it in a custom game and it didnt work also i checked taskmanager and it had no autohotkey or anything like that in it

EDIT: once i get into  chamipion select it closes

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

I tried it in a custom game and it didnt work also i checked taskmanager and it had no autohotkey or anything like that in it

No idea why this might be happening for you, try reinstalling the newest version of AHK

vsdgniuz
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Mar 07 2015 05:46 PM

Try running the script as admin. It didn't work for me without it.

See this post by author - http://www.autohotke...e-2#entry635678

vsdgniuz
  • Members
  • 7 posts
  • Last active: Mar 07 2015 05:46 PM

Thanks . Make it work . But some time it need 2-3 time loop for success pick hero . Faster manual than bot .

Change sleep from 10 to 40 in line marked below.

PixelSearch, FoundaX, FoundaY, 912, 130, 996, 142, 0xFFFFFF, 0, Fast ;Find Search Box
if ErrorLevel = 0
{
BlockInput, On
MouseClick, left, 930, 135
Sleep 10      <----------------------------------------------- Make this Sleep 40
Send, %thisVar%

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

Change sleep from 10 to 40 in line marked below.

PixelSearch, FoundaX, FoundaY, 912, 130, 996, 142, 0xFFFFFF, 0, Fast ;Find Search Box
if ErrorLevel = 0
{
BlockInput, On
MouseClick, left, 930, 135
Sleep 10      <----------------------------------------------- Make this Sleep 40
Send, %thisVar%

For most computers Sleep, 10 will do fine but for some low end computers it may be too fast for the client to react, this is a nice and fast fix.

I've increased all the sleep timers in the script to a minimum of 40, hope everyone wont get any more issues, change it back to 10 if you weren't having issues before.

AquariusGhost
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 23 2014 07:53 PM

anyway to get the program to not exit and return to the selection ?

Sanctus
  • Members
  • 283 posts

anyway to get the program to not exit and return to the selection ?

Quickest way to do it would be to change the ExitApp in the Exit Script portion(where it confirms that you have selected a hero and closes the script) to Reload

PixelSearch, FoundbX, FoundbY, 296, 180, 350, 233, 0x303030, 0, Fast ;Exit Script
if ErrorLevel = 0
{
Reload
}

This way when it confirms you have selected a hero it just reloads the whole script for you to use later/next game

Masl
  • Members
  • 1 posts
  • Last active: Aug 14 2014 05:29 PM

PLLLS tell me where i can download it im too stupid to find it

:(