Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
ahklearner
Posts: 309
Joined: 23 Jan 2015, 01:49

Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

02 May 2015, 04:06

Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

plz post it.

thanks
HotKeyIt
Posts: 2158
Joined: 29 Sep 2013, 18:35
Contact:

Re: Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

02 May 2015, 04:43

This is the last version I have
ahklearner
Posts: 309
Joined: 23 Jan 2015, 01:49

Re: Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

02 May 2015, 09:12

Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Error at line 84.

Line Text: ;%A_Index%
Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.


The program will exit.

HotKeyIt wrote:
This is the last version I have
ahklearner
Posts: 309
Joined: 23 Jan 2015, 01:49

Re: Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

05 May 2015, 06:00

Sorry but the same error [email protected] :?
I have the latest ahk version & a very reliable machine,
I dont know why its happening with me :oops:
ahklearner wrote:Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Error at line 84.

Line Text: ;%A_Index%
Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.


The program will exit.

HotKeyIt wrote:
This is the last version I have
vasili111
Posts: 747
Joined: 21 Jan 2014, 02:04
Location: Georgia

Re: Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

05 May 2015, 06:19

DRAKON-AutoHotkey: Visual programming for AutoHotkey.
ahklearner
Posts: 309
Joined: 23 Jan 2015, 01:49

Re: Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

05 May 2015, 07:57

Thanks a bunch for directing to this amazing post!
:superhappy:
vasili111 wrote:Here is plan to write: http://ahkscript.org/boards/viewtopic.p ... 850#p43850
vasili111
Posts: 747
Joined: 21 Jan 2014, 02:04
Location: Georgia

Re: Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

05 May 2015, 08:41

ahklearner wrote: Thanks a bunch for directing to this amazing post!
:superhappy:
You are welcome. Glad you like it :)
DRAKON-AutoHotkey: Visual programming for AutoHotkey.
User avatar
Stevoisiak
Posts: 12
Joined: 24 Aug 2017, 14:19
GitHub: Stevoisiak
Contact:

Re: Auto-Syntax-Tidy = Somebody has it ?

18 Oct 2017, 11:53

Is v12 the last version of Auto-Syntax-Tidy?
As ahklearner mentioned, it fails with an error in AutoHotkey 1.1.26.01.

Return to “Ask For Help”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], mcl, mikeyww, QreQy, TheProdigyC2, zoinho and 42 guests