- Associate the .ahk extension with any version of AHK on double-click.
- Selectively choose which context-menu items appear in the context menu.
- Associate any text editor with "Edit Script" in context menu easily.
- Define as many versions of AHK as you want to run in parallel.
- Automatically launch the appropriate compiler from "Compile Script" context menu.
- Checks for updates when prompted, or does so automatically if enabled.
- Displays the latest versions of AHK v1 and v2 (with internet connection of course).
- Displays currently active version of AHK.
- Provides links to AHK v1 and v2 download pages / version archives.
- Allows you to invoke WindowSpy.ahk and help file for active AHK version from GUI.
- Easy access to edit templates for new AutoHotkey.ahk files from GUI.
I've tested this on a fresh install of windows and it works like a charm. Just have to restart after activating an EXE (writing the registry keys) the first time, but after that, future switching doesn't require a restart.
Download on GitHub
>> Change Log / Releases
If you need a version of Window Spy for AHK v2, go to this thread.